Request to remove content from site
The City of Sydney has made its collections available on this catalogue in good faith. We recognise, however, that despite best efforts there may be occasions when material made available online is of concern.
If you are concerned that you have found material on this catalogue:
- for which you as the copyright owner have not given permission
- which you consider an invasion of your privacy
- which contains content that you believe is defamatory, offensive or objectionable under Australian law
- which breaches protocols regarding the rights of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to maintain, control, protect and develop their cultural heritage, knowledge and cultural expressions, including the right to maintain, control, protect and develop intellectual property over the same
You have the right to request that the relevant information is no longer made available through the public catalogue.
Please contact us with the following details:
- your full name and contact details (email and phone number)
- full details of the material, including a URL link to it, and
- the reason for the request.
Once we have received your request, we will acknowledge its receipt, investigate your request promptly and inform you of the outcome with reasons for it.
Note: There is also an opportunity for a right of reply.